Nissan 300zx This coupe and convertible was very popular with performance car enthusiasts around the world, whether in the base model,or the high end Twin Turbo model.

Fix It TICKET!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2006, 03:49 AM
Default Fix It TICKET!!!

On my way home from the gym today I got pulled over for my exhaust being too loud and my brake lights not working. I have been meaning to change out the exhaust that came with the car when I bought it 2 months ago. And my brake lights are tripping. The parking lights turn on, but when I press the brake pedal the 2nd stage (Acutal Brake Signal) of the lights do not turn on. Only the 3rd brake (Center) light turns ons. Anyway... Does anyone know of a good auto electrical shop that can fix this? I am in the San Fernando Valley.
Also, I am looking into exhausts as well. I have narrowed it down to the Megan Racing Pipe package (includes: headers, downpipes, and catback exhausts), and the HSK HiPower exhuast. I know the HKS meets CA state law by not going over the 95 db noise level (or so they claim). Anyone know if the HKS Ti meets this law? Does the Megan Racing Dual Exhaust meet CA state law?
Any and all info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks