Nissan Armada If the Pathfinder does not offer enough room for you, the Armada is the sUV for you. This full sized SUV offers the power of the Titan and the passenger room of any full sized SUV.

Trailer running lights wont work

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 03:18 AM
Default Trailer running lights wont work

Help,
I have tried everything suggested on this site for my 07 SE Armada for my aftermarket hitch wiring from Valley electrics and e-trailer.com. I have bought extra relays, replaced the relays, checked all fuses and connections but I cannot get power to the standard supplied trailer electric plug supplied with the car There is 12 volts at the brown relay connections but I do not know if that makes any difference. The flashers, brake lightswork but no running lights. There is no way of putting the relays in the wrong place and no other available places to put other relays. I bought the extra blue relay from Nissan which works the flashers only. It is not the wiring harness as there is no electric to the nissan socket. I emailed the dealer but got no reply. I talked to the towing hitch supplier but they did not know.Can anyone help before I spend loadsof money atNissan