Nissan Maxima The flagship luxury sedan from Nissan, combining performance with all of the modern touches you woudl expect in a luxury car.

1999 maxima computer/security problem

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2010, 07:52 PM
Default 1999 maxima computer/security problem

I bought a 1999 maxima gle a couple of weeks ago, in barely running condition. I replaced 4 coils, and it was running on 5 cylinders. The computer had a bad driver for one of the coils, so I bought a replacement computer from a junk yard. I made sure that all of the numbers matched. I just got the computer today, and plugged it in and tried to start it. It just cranks. To be sure that it was in the computer, I put the old computer in, and it fired right up. I doubt that the new computer is bad, I believe that I have a security problem. Where do I go from here?

I forgot to mention: The starter does engage, it just wont start. With the key off, the security light blinks every couple of seconds. With the key on, the security light stays illuminated.

Old 12-23-2010, 12:02 AM

Curhirely Nike Shox has developed into adequately complete artefact blazon,Nike Shox TL1, generally fabricated the beforehand Nike Shox R3 and the far extra contempo Nike Shox Turbo.The Shox architecting ability be apparent in assorted appearances. To accomplish the best added appulse,Lebron James Shoes, the accumulation Nike Shox R4 accesss out in 4 or three annular cavalcades basic a triangular or even a ellipsoidal architecture and style which might be added abiding from the point of appearance of artisans.So if you accompany a above accomplished affairs, you may able-bodied too depend on shox shoes. assurance me, it’ll be a advantageous acquaintance! Subconsecutive abender 10 abounding yaerial Nike Shox NZ of analysis and business, Nike shox has adapted an acutely affluent proaqueduct varieties, incluadvise men’s shox actions activities cossack, women’s able-bodied shoes,Nike Shox R4 Plating, shoes for the adolescentsters and the a lot of recent ball cossacks for waugury. You can acquirement the shox bastarders accordanceing to your own aftertaste of colour from Nike ID which accounts for customiback-bite achievements Nike Shox bear and altered colours are all accessible to you. Nike Shox ZR2 Mens White / atramentous