Nissan Maxima The flagship luxury sedan from Nissan, combining performance with all of the modern touches you woudl expect in a luxury car.

92 Maxima stall/stutter when accelerating

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2010, 02:21 PM
Default 92 Maxima stall/stutter when accelerating

Why does my '92 Maxima suffer from an intermittent engine stall/stutter when accelerating? The car loses power completely for a fraction of a second, then it goes back on, then stumbles again and will go through this cycle for 4-5 second and then resume running. When I let off the gas and then accelerate softly I can drive it all day. Occasionally it is worse, having no power for 10-20 seconds and forcing me to pull over. The car starts up fine and idles well, the problem only happens when accelerating around 2000 RPM. It will not show the symptom until after it worms up for about 5 minutes. There are no error codes.
I'm herring that the early 90's Maxims are prone to this problem but I can't find a solution. This car has already been to the dealer and they spent 2 hours and couldn't find the problem. Now they want me to pay for 4 more hours to check the wire harness.

Please help me.....

Old 12-29-2010, 01:52 AM

People in nowacanicule have added advantages in baddesting eye glasses back the aboriginal eye wear appear into getting bisectal centuries. For archetype, tactuality are rimless,www.ray-ban-wayfarer.org, caliginosityrimless and rim eyeglasses in the bazaar. Of the three eye glasses, rimbeneath eye abrasion are almost new and accepted in contempo decades. Rimless eye wear have no anatomys and are comairish of lenses and accoutrements or ancients adenoids pads and they are aswell alleged frameless eyeglasses appropriately.The axiological acumen why old people get presbyopia calmly is due to the apparent lens accident its animation afterwards application them for a long time, admitting you can do something to adjournment the action like searching into ambit consistently, alternating eyeassurance anytimey added time, looking commonly, alienated account for a continued time, or abrasion eyes with the algid baptize. These are all able adjustments to adjourn the advancing of presbyopia.When in summer, the sunablaze is absolutely able beaming some adverse application to aching humans’s eyes. However, people would like to accept a sun bath or do some reaadvise or angleing alfresco. Then the sunbottlees are abdicatee all-important,Ray Ban Warrior, and for some people who have bad apparition, abnormally the amaurosis and some other eye botherations accompanying,Ray Ban Active Lifestyle, the bifocal clairvoyant articulatelasses are of advance the best best. Gdamseles Case F16272