Nissan Quest This minivan offers an economical solution to those who want the size of an SUV, but with greater economy.

Nissan Quest and Nissan Motor Accept Corp - A partnership ade in Hell!

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2007, 01:50 PM
Default Nissan Quest and Nissan Motor Accept Corp - A partnership ade in Hell!

I have been a Quest SE owner since Jul, 2004 (paid over $38K for a loaded SE). I have had so many problems with this car, you will not believe (SOUNDING LIKE IT IS FALLING APART: squeeks, rattles, doors shakes, sounds of metal hitting metal, rear seats sounds, steering wheel, wheel alignment and many more). A quick online search made me realize I am not alone with having these problems and many others. The sad thing is Nissan does not care and will not do anything about it, except offering you a huge loss in a trade in value and selling you another Quest. Do they really think people are that stupid?
Now you would imagine that their customer service should be so good to relief some of the burden of their clients, won't you? Well that is not the case. Here is a quick synopsis of what happened lately: I was surprised to discover that my Credit Score dropped substantially due to NMAC (Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp. - the financial side of Nissan USA) claim that my April 2005 payment had not been made – a claim that I disputed with the Credit Bureau in question. I called NMAC 3 times to rectify what is an incorrect claim. Each of the 3 calls involved at least half an hour or so of explaining and holding the phone and resulted in the line going dead from their end without any response from NMAC. I submitted a written certified request to NMAC management, for clarification which remains unanswered for more than a month now. NMAC are now claiming that the April 05 payment is made on time but a couple of payments were late in 2006 (this claim went to the Credit Bureau mind you, complete and utter neglect to their client).
I must question Nissan's Customer service and record keeping, not mentioning how Nissan treat their loyal customers, by reporting them to Credit Bureaus even for false reporting.
Although I am quite certain these incorrect claims could be cleared up if I could get anyone from NMAC to respond to me, I have had to transfer this issue to my lawyer to take the necessary action to rectify the situation and claim for damages.
ANYONE CONSIDERING DOING BUSINESS WITH NISSAN OR NISSAN MOTOR ACCEPTANCE CORP. IS WELL ADVISED NOT TO BOTHER![/b]