Off Topic Off Topic This is the place for our members to discuss NON-Nissan related topics. But, please do keep things clean and civil. Off Topic does not mean anything goes!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Troubleshooting! Android Text Message Retrieved

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2014, 02:31 AM
Default Troubleshooting! Android Text Message Retrieved

I was about to transfer some important threads from my Samsung Galaxy to laptop but suddenly then phone died. Then I restarted the device and tried again but all messages were gone! I guessed I might have locked them by mistake so had spent hours on searching for something vanished because of a system crash. What a day! Now where the hell I can find the lost text messages?

I called one of my friends who is an IT developer, hoping that he would have some tricks for restoring SMS. However, the answer was disappointing and he told me his job had nothing to do with programming. Oops, but who else can I expect from since I have zero knowledge about mobile phone stuffs. My friend promised to help and would give an answer later tonight. Thank you so much!!

How I retrieve text message eventually?
I had been waiting excruciatingly for the whole night. At about 23:00 o’clock I got the golden email from my friend. Hooray! I can’t wait anymore! Here is how I restore messages from my Samsung Galaxy.

I found one attached program in the mail so I downloaded and installed it on my laptop. Following the instruction, I plugged my phone to the computer, waiting for response. After a few seconds the program showed a scanning process then all my text messages appeared again! Wow, amazing! I clicked on those which I wanted to backup to PC (because I don’t need all messages) then hit “Recover”. Opened the folder where the recovered texts stored and wow! I’ve got them back!

I will share some screenshots of Myjad Android SMS Recovery with you

I trust my friend so I didn’t do any researches on it. As I can tell from its name, it should work on all Android phones like Samsung Galaxy & Note, LG Optimus, HTC, Sony Xperia, Motorola Razr etc.

Dowload Free Trial as Below:
http://download.cnet.com/Myjad-Andro...-76028135.html

Old 04-03-2015, 06:22 AM

Ho its great.........