PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL posts.

supra

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 04:03 PM
Default supra

Toyota supra MKIII TURBO TARGA TOP 1988
Hi I bought the car back in October of 2006. The previous owner had bought it for a friend from a very wealthy man lol, until he payed him back. Unfortunately his friend never paid him back so he had to sell the car. It has been WELL taken care of, and even has a factory uncoating intact, NO RUST ANY WHERE AND THE *ORIGINAL* RED PAINT IS IMMACULATE.
When I bought it we had a compression test and the mechanic said the engine tested like new
I absolutely love this car, but I am married and in a tight financial situation right now.
I GUARANTEE YOU WON’T BE DISAPPOINTED! The car runs mint and the body and interior is flawless! IT REALLY IS LIKE NEW.
The SUPRA is red with a grey cloth interior, in show car condition "has won many shows!!" the car has 145K miles on it. Stock boost setting.
The Upgrades:
Kaminari full body kit
3" HKS stainless steel exhaust system with an Apexi N1 muffler
Tanabe 3" Downpipe stainless steel
HKS mushroom intake
Greddy type RS Blow Off Valve
venom ECU chip
Greddy turbo timer
Greddy b-profec 2 boost controller
All performance parts were professionally installed by Slow Motion Performance Shop.
All maintenance has been kept up..radiator flush, new brakes, oil change often. It is an automatic and the transmission shifts just as smooth as my wife’s 2005 Hyundai Sonata! Like I said it is a nice car.
as much as we love this car we just moved and we need new furniture and am in a tight spot right now...unfortunately...we've been putting too much money in the supra and it has to go.
here's some pics
If you would like to contact me do it via phone:: 740-919-4145 or pm me.
The supra is located in pataskala ohio.
Thanks

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$6300